Scientists have already more than a century trying to understand the purpose of each color, of man’s relationship to it. During this time, came a lot of scientific papers and theories, which described the impact of certain colors in the psycho-emotional state of a person. Color primarily affects the person’s emotions, appeals to the senses, rather than logic. Psychologists say that 80% of the impact of color is processed by the nervous system, and the remaining 20% ​​of the visual.

Color – one of the most important elements of print advertising that can influence our mood, behavior and health. It’s kind of a link in an advertising message, which has a significant impact on the feelings of the people and increases the efficiency of perception. Advertising Agencies in Dubai most important role in the choice of colors is taken into account in the creation of social advertising. This is not advertising the products or goods, which aims to attract customers and promote the brand of a product.

Social advertising directional society, or rather to his action or inaction on the contrary. It also should evoke strong emotions, and the strength of its impact is much more powerful than emotion, obtained by viewing the commercials, as this type of advertising plays an important role in the creation of moral and spiritual values. Media Buying Houses in Dubai should be some samoregulyatorom society, awakening the best in people. As it is aimed at achieving charitable and other socially useful purposes. This kind of method of suppressing the indifference of society to social problems.

It therefore is necessary to consider the choice of color or range of colors when creating social advertising that it aroused or guards, warned or encouraged. And then social advertising can be an effective tool in suppressing social problems, cause humanity to reflect, contribute to the development of humanitarian relations between people.

Albert M. Wilhite is a Professional Writer Since 6 years. Also running an THE SECRET OF POPULARITY OF ADVERTISING PRINTING and Media Buying Houses in dubai.